For 3 Days Only!
LAST CHANCE! For 3 Days Only—Save $8! Get ALL 8 of June Hunt’s NEW! minibooks for just $23.95! This 8-in-1 bundle shares practical and biblical advice on some of the most common hot-topic issues found in our churches and communities today. You have only 72 hours left to take advantage of this pre-sale price!
LET THE COUNTDOWN
HURRY! This is our official 3-day pre-release “countdown” sale. These NEW! minibooks will arrive in our warehouse in just 3 days which means this is your LAST CHANCE to get the 25% off pre-sale price. So don’t wait, get these titles while they’re in stock at this pre-sale price! You have less than 72 hours left.
This bundle deal allows you to get the practical advice and biblical counsel you need to overcome and help others face some of the most common issues found in our homes, our community, and churches today—covering everything from loneliness and guilt to domestic violence and adultery. Find the answers and experience the peace you have been searching for.
Great deals and FREE stuff—now that’s great news!
Don’t Wait! It only takes a moment to SAVE $8 with our LAST CHANCE pre-sale bundle deal, to download this week’s FREE eChart on ” How do you cope with failure?” and to enter to win ALL 25 NEW! June Hunt minibooks for FREE in our Giveaway Contest (Click Here to Enter).
Self-Test Included—This week’s free eChart asks you 11 questions on how you respond to failure and how you cope when things don’t go your way. Under each question, a Bible “truth” is included, exposing the faulty thinking and lies we often harbor about failure and revealing the correct and life-giving perspective we all need in order to look at life in a healthy way. This free eChart comes from the Success through Failure minibook included in our bundle deal.
Don’t forget to enter our Giveaway Contest! CLICK HERE and in less than 2 minutes you will be entered to win all 25 of our June Hunt titles—the Complete Hope for the Heart Counseling Library—for FREE (Retail Value: $99.99).
FOR 3 Days Only! Here’s what we have great deals on—
Success Through Failure
Find out the successful habits of highly successful people
What is success? Winston Churchill said, “Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” June Hunt adds, “And without losing your faith.” This easy–to–read minibook is packed with practical and Christian advice on how to move you from despair and hopelessness to vision and courage—no matter what setbacks you have experienced.
- What successful people do to turn failure into success—specific steps included.
- How God helps you find your passion again.
- 8 things to know about yourself and personality that impacts your outlook on failure.
- How to find God’s forgiveness in your failure.
- What to do when someone fails you.
- And much more.
Includes tips for “success”, success quotes, and more!
God designed us to be in meaningful and satisfying relationships with others. But the reality is we can feel so lonely, so separated, so isolated—thinking no one really understands. This mini-book gives Christian advice on how to find comfort in knowing God understands our deepest times of loneliness. He knows the heaviness of our hearts. And with this minibook, you will find practical and biblical advice on how to find joy in times of solitude.
- 4 ways to break out of loneliness.
- How to take control of your feelings.
- 3 ways you can start feeling better right now.
- 10 Bible promises that will give you comfort and hope.
HURRY! Don’t wait, get these titles while they’re in stock at this pre-sale price! You have less than 72 hours left.
Has your heart been broken by a cheating husband or cheating wife? Adultery is no small matter, especially for those who experience the intense pain of living with a spouse who breaks the marriage covenant. In this minibook, June Hunt provides Christian counseling on how to find healing, hope, and forgiveness after the devastation of an affair. June reveals the warning signs of adultery, and explains the causes, characteristics, and consequences of adultery.
- 9 common reasons people get sucked into adultery
- How an adulterer can change—for good?
- 6 common mistakes made by the faithful spouse
- 6 ways the faithful spouse can respond to adultery in a healthy way
- Answers to tough questions, such as “Why does anyone get involved in adultery? Is it my fault?”
God can bring peace and restoration to you. May God use the truths in this book to bring healing to your heart and hope to your soul.
Do you need to confront someone who is doing something wrong? It can be awkward, even a little risky, but confrontation for the purpose of exposing what is wrong to establish what is right is biblical. Confrontation is inevitable and impossible to escape. Therefore, the question is not, “Will confrontation occur?” but “How will it occur?” This handy minibook provides 4 proven confrontation strategies and provides examples and illustrations of appropriate/inappropriate ways to confront people. Includes the 11 “commandments” of confrontation backed by scripture, covering topics such as respect, listening to others, guilt, and more.
- A self-evaluation checklist to follow to make sure you are personally prepared for God-centered confrontation.
- Over 20 Do’s and Don’ts related to healthy goal setting for confrontations.
- The difference between constructive and deconstructive confrontation.
- Answers to common questions related to tough confrontations, such as How do I respond to someone who reacts defensively or with anger when confronted?”
In some relationships, cruelty has replaced the sacred relationship defined by God. This minibook outlines a Christian approach to help you identify and stop physical and emotional abuse. Includes an abuse checklists with a list of behaviors that you may have observed or experienced. God has a heart for those who are victims of domestic violence. He wants you to know that he hears your cries; he thinks you are worthy of love without violence, and he holds you in the palm of his hand.
- The causes of violent behavior and the reasons many women stay in abusive relationships.
- How to answer a person who claims that violence is justified.
- How to know whether the abuser has really changed.
- How to build healthy boundaries.
- And much more.
What happens when the temptation seems stronger than your will to stop? How can you stay pure when overwhelmed by passion? This handy mini-book helps you find God’s guidance and strength as you pursue sexual purity.
Be equipped with knowledge on the:
- 12 Reasons for giving in to sex and how to talk yourself out of it
- 3 subtle seduction “hooks” to avoid
- Where to draw the line: How far is too far?
- The #1 root cause for not maintaining sexual integrity
- 7 myths about sex
You can have God’s power for purity when you trust that his commands will bring you the most joy and satisfaction. It’s hard to abstain from sexual intimacy, but it is worth it and you can do it! (Great youth and young adult resource.)
Are you living life with a master list of “Do’s and Don’ts” in your heart? When your faith produces guilt rather than reduces guilt, then you may have adopted a wrong perspective of God, thinking he expects you to be a perfectionist. This minibook shows how to trade the burden of guilt and sin for the freedom found in God’s truth and light.
June Hunt gives you practical and biblical advice on how to:
- Overcome the negative mindsets that come from false guilt
- Distinguish true guilt from false accusations
- Recognize Satan’s lies
- Forgive yourself and accept forgiveness
- Live a guilt-free life
Learn how to identify true guilt that can lead us into healthy growth from false guilt that burdens us with shame. God set you free—learn how to live in the freedom he promises you!
Statistics on addiction and gambling reveal the negative impacts of gambling addiction. This new Christian addiction recovery mini-book helps you or your loved one find freedom from an addiction to gambling. This minibook shows gambling’s false promises, how to beat the “get rich quick” mentality, and how to reverse our focus to worshiping God over gambling.
- 4 types of gambling—social, professional, compulsive, and psychological.
- How to know whether you are a problem gambler and need gambling treatment.
- How to walk out of problem gambling in a godly way
- How to conduct a crisis intervention
- And much more.
To be a part of this exciting growth of Aspire Press, get the Aspire Press emails. We will send you biblical counseling offers from Aspire Press authors that you can’t get anywhere else!
Earn Rose Rewards Points on every purchase! All you have to do is sign in to your account. Click here for more info and to see how many points you have.
Purchase TODAY at no risk! If you are not satisfied with your order, contact Rose Publishing and we will give you a full refund.
Rose Publishing loves bloggers and reviewers: See our guidelines at: http://blog.rose-publishing.com/2011/06/17/christian-bloggers-blogging-guidelines/